Direct Deposit - Payroll Deduction
Direct Deposit - Provide the America's First Netword Credit Union's Routing and Transit Number: 211192309 and your account number to have funds automatically deposited into your account
Payroll Deduction - If your are employed by the Town of East Hartford, you can decide on the amount you want sent to the Credit Union
Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction can be distributed to savings, checking, club accounts, loan(s) and other accounts
ATM/VISA Debit Cards
No surcharge fee at ATMs on the Allpoint Network (http://www.allpointnetwork.com/locator)
EMV Chip Protection makes it nearly impossible for fraudsters to reporduce your card
Download the iPay feature on your Apple or Samsung mobile device to be able to make purchases at many retailers using your mobile device instead of your ATM Debit card
Option 1 for Lost or Stolen cards
Options 2 to report Fraud, or return a call from "Fraud Prevention Services" related to suspious activity
Option 3 to Activate your card
- Call 860-291-0345 to request an "Online Banking Authorization" form. When the Credit Union receives your form, a letter will be sent instructing you how to obtain a Password and access your account.
- Go to www.easthartfordfcu.org and click on ONLINE BANKING. Enter your User ID and Password. Once in your account, click on CU SERVICES and select E-MAIL PREFERENCES. When you are on the Account E-Mail screen, click on "+ADD" and follow the prompts.
- You will start receiving your regular statements and VISA statements (if applicable). The last two years of statements will now be available to you.
- From your PC, go to www.easthartfordfcu.org, sign into ONLINE BANKING and select "Bill Pay" to sign up
- From your PC, go to www.afncu.com, click on "Mobile Phone Access", click on "App Store" or "Google Play"
- You can use the Bill Pay feature once payees are setup on a PC
- To use deposit checks, call 860-291-0345 for your agreement and to activate your Remote Deposit
- Write "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" on back of check being deposited using Mobile Banking
- Dial (860) 289-4695
- Enter your 9 digit account number, starting with a 2. Example: 200012345
$2.00 per Money Order