East Hartford Financial Credit Union
A Division of America's First Network Credit Union
Field of Membership
Anyone employed by or retired from the following groups are eligible for membership at East Hartford Financial Credit Union:
- Town of East Hartford
- East Hartford Youth Services
- East Hartford Housing Authority
- East Hartford Visiting Nurses Association
- East Hartford CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)
- The following branches of the U.S. Department of Defense:
- DCMA (Defense Contract Management Agency)
- DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency)
Immediate Family and Household of employees of the groups listed above are also eligible for membership at East Hartford Financial Credit Union.
- Immediate Family is defined as grandparent, parent, spouse, siblings, child or grandchild. For the purposes of this definition, immediate family member includes adopted children, stepparents, stepchildren and step siblings.
- Household is defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any person who is permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household, including family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationship. While roommates in a single residence would meet this definition, a fraternity, sorority or nursing home is excluded from this definition.